22 May 2007

Twins

Alright, I will admit it. I fancy the Jemane twins. My first gaze...I mean, look...at one of them, was Reynald. I did like his sweet face, but the poor lad was taken with drink, spending hours at The Grey Mare Inn in Chorrol. After he sent me to investigate a certain man whom people seemed to mistake as him, thus causing Reynald discomfort, I eventually uncovered a case of two brothers separated at birth.

Once I reunited them one can only imagine how knee weakened I was to look upon not one, but two very strapping specimens of male beauty. Furthermore they were indebted to me forever, not just for reuniting them, but also for ridding their once derelict farm Weatherleah of nasty ogres. I've since come back a few times thus far on their standing invitation to check on their progress with the place.

I simply shudder with a certain warmth under my glass armour just thinking about......well, I'll not get into the details. I am, after all, just a modest little Wood Elf battlemage. Still, I would never rule out a tete a tete and some...oh, do excuse me, I must tend to some errand now.

No comments: