22 May 2007

Suggestive


What the....?! I think something must be getting on between Adrienne and Sulinus over at the Mages Guild in Skingrad. I caught them asleep in the same bed. Mind you, it looked innocent. They were fully clothed, but still.

Having to stay at the Guild on my quest around those parts, I just got up from a much deserved good night's rest after dealing with the ogre chieftan and his smelly ogre army in Redguard Cave to procure the long lost Honorblade of Chorrol, and what a procurement indeed. Thank the Nines I decided to buy that paralysis spell just before the mission, it helped a great deal. Though I was on assignment by Fathis Ules to retrieve the blade, I heard that someone important at Chorrol Castle has been looking for it, too. I'll inquire about it at the castle and then decide what to do.

What was I saying before? Ah yes, I'm surprised Adrienne would go for such an older fellow as Sulinus. I mean, he could practically be her father! I best hush up about this, too much gossip already spreads from Guild to Guild as it is. Wonder what she sees in him...

No comments: